jeudi 28 juin 2012

Kelly Osbourne Had “Lost It” When She Got Drunk On a Plane

Kelly Osbourne Had “Lost It” When She Got Drunk On a Plane:


Getty Images/Tim Whitby

.

Kelly Osbourne is not having a very easy time coping with her brother’s recent Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis … and we can’t really blame her.



Things came to a head on June 19 when Kelly was on a flight to Atlanta and she got incredibly drunk. One passenger said she was crying had to be helped off the plane.

.

The famous daughter of Ozzy Osbourne opened up to RadarOnline in a candid interview and revealed exactly why she lost control.

.

“[I drank] on an empty stomach,” she revealed, “and before I got on the plane a gentleman came up to me and asked me how my brother was doing and told me about his brother having MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and directed me towards a website.”

.

“On the plane I started looking at the website,” she continued. “It described how bad certain cases of MS got, and it made me lose it because I’ve sat through my mother having breast cancer, my dad almost dying from a bike accident, and now it’s my brother who’s my best friend.”

.

“I lost it.”

.

Kelly, who spent some time in rehab, is open about the fact that she occasionally imbibes.

.

“I have not lied about it,” she said. “I have the occasional drink. I will never lie about that. That’s my choice that I make and I’m an adult and I have to be responsible for my actions.”

.

“But it’s not like I was f*cking claiming there was a colonial woman on the wing. Like I was so out of it they had to land the plane or something. I got drunk on a plane, big deal.”

.

We wish Kelly, Jack, and all of the Osbournes the very best during this difficult time.

.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nous vous invitons ici à donner votre point de vue, vos informations, vos arguments. Nous refusons les messages haineux, diffamatoires, racistes ou xénophobes, les menaces, incitations à la violence ou autres injures. Merci de garder un ton respectueux et de penser que de nombreuses personnes vous lisent.
La rédaction

Messages les plus consultés